The naughty kids

hello blogger

During this year we have been doing a film festival and we picked a buddy and got put in groups with our buddy’s I picked my friend Loiloi and the rest of my group was Ayyan,Renchen,Riduan,Steven and Vienna .

My highlight was thinking about the genre for our movie cause we all had different ideas but then we where gonna put them all together so we found a genre we all agreed on witch was comedy and this was my favourite part because I had a chance to problem solve and work collaboratively with my group.

Something I found challenging was look for a part for Riduan,Steven and Renchen because they dot speak English that well  so we didn’t want to give them a roll that they would have trouble with and we didn’t want to give them a roll that they wouldn’t be in the film so then we gave them the roll of being a student .

Something I would change was the settings in my film because some of them didn’t fit the vibe of the scene and I would change the costumes because every scene we where all wearing something different and I think that was kind of one of the reasons why I kinda got lost in the middle of my own film but at the end of the day we all got a chance to try something new.

What was your favourite scene in the film .